1. Apparently, we had our second earthquake in about a month down here in the Lowcountry. Luckily, they haven’t been big and I haven’t felt/heard anything.
2. I have the weekend off (plus Monday!) so I’m pretty stoked about that. I have a mixture of plans in place, so I’m relatively excited. I’m hanging with work friends tomorrow at the assistant manager’s house for party, probably hanging with them for the Super Bowl, and of course seeing my friends. I plan on getting drunk with friends on Saturday, hopefully hilarity and/or scandal will ensue.
3. The Avid Texter has been out of control lately and it’s been getting to me. I’ve seriously cut back on my responses but it doesn’t seem to matter.
4. I’m back on my “Entourage” kick. I love this show.
5. Someone buy me the Rosetta Stone. I want to learn Spanish.
6. While you are buying me things…get me a Snuggie so I can walk around in it. Everyone in the commercial looks like a monk and, let’s be honest, that’s awesome.
7. How do I get the cute Starbucks barista to fall in love with me? Or least want to make out a little? Keep in mind I am a complete pussy so things like “Initiate conversation with her” will not fly. I tend to resort to tricking girls into liking me.